Social Media Intern Vacancy
We are looking for a fun, and enthusiastic Social Media Intern. We need an intern to:
- create social media content and schedule posts
- manage and monitor our social media accounts
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas and analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Canva or Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop proficient
- Be a creative person
- Awareness of social media marketing
- Have an understanding of online engagement
- Great verbal and written communication
- Customer focused
This role is unpaid, part-time, remote and full flexible. It is great opportunity for someone looking for experience.
Benefits: Mentorship and monthly stipend of vouchers of choice.
We are happy to embrace someone who is looking to make the role their own and bring creativity to our social media outlets.
To apply: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Social media intern'.